Let's Calculate The Density!

If its unrelated to the other Legend of Legaia forums, post it here.
Redhollowlives999
Level Awesome.

Let's Calculate The Density!

Post by Redhollowlives999 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Ok, I've been playing Legaia basically all day, so I haven't crunched the numbers yet, but based on the data given, I do believe we can (roughly) figure out how dense the Mist is.

What we know:

- Mist is fog-like in nature.
- Not dangerous or too thick for humans, animals, or plants to breathe in (safe enough for a child to walk through it unharmed).
- Is too heavy to elevate past 3 stories (measurements based off Sol Tower), and/or also has a tendency to sink.
- Not absorbed by water but is rumored to leave behind a residue (rumor based on what one man in the Muscle Dome says).
- Can be blown away by a big enough fan (any fan seems to do, as the peeps at the Biron dojo were using simple floor fans).

What we can assume:

- That it is cold(ish) due to its sinking properties; we can infer that it has to be colder and denser than air, otherwise it'd float higher.
- It's probably mixed with if not primarily made up of water vapor (hence it's white color--it is scattering light in all directions like a cloud). We know it's not entirely water vapor though because, unlike clouds, this sinks to the grown even when sprayed from the sky.
- No odor.

I think this is enough information to work off of to calculate its density.

Any mathematicians or chemists on here? Lol. Still playing Legaia rn.
it really do be like that tho