Anything look odd about this picture?

If its unrelated to the other Legend of Legaia forums, post it here.
Nightshade
Level 60

Anything look odd about this picture?

Post by Nightshade » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:09 am

And no, it's not a photoshop or any other image edit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Re: Anything look odd about this picture?

Post by GoldenPower89 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:01 pm

I'd play the game with 3 Noas if I could.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Nah, it doesn't quite work that way. There's a way to get Noa out and exploring the world by herself, but during cutscenes such as this one, well, you see the results.

-- Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 pm --

Nah, it doesn't quite work that way. There's a way to get Noa out and exploring the world by herself, but during cutscenes such as this one, well, you see the results.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

K73SK
Level 89

Post by K73SK » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:00 pm

How'd you manage to get her on her own? :O
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

aidecor
Level 3

Post by aidecor » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 am

I think it's from a previous post, that in nivora, if you have her standing on the sigil near the start of her path, and then use a door of light, you can get her on her own.

-- Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm --

So, does the second noa move using vahn's animations during those cutscenes? or does she just use her own?

I assume that she would use vahn's animations, unless animations are saved as numbers to load from, in which case she could potentially use her own, depending on how the game handles it.

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:48 am

aidecor wrote:I think it's from a previous post, that in nivora, if you have her standing on the sigil near the start of her path, and then use a door of light, you can get her on her own.

-- Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm --

So, does the second noa move using vahn's animations during those cutscenes? or does she just use her own?

I assume that she would use vahn's animations, unless animations are saved as numbers to load from, in which case she could potentially use her own, depending on how the game handles it.
Yeah, that's how that glitch works.

She uses Vahn's animations - red aura for Meta, raises the wrong hand when she tries to revive the Genesis Tree, etc.

meth962
Level 23

Post by meth962 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Hahaha, love it!
まさかつあがつ