Stats

If its unrelated to the other Legend of Legaia forums, post it here.
Raven
Level 11

Stats

Post by Raven » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:01 am

Does anybody know specifications about the stats in the game? I get Attack, Upper Defence, Lower Defence and Speed, but Int (I presume Intelligence?) and Agi (Also presume Agility) are unknown to me. Let me guess, though: Agility raises the chances of blocking the attack by the opponent and Intelligence raises the chances of absorbing the Seru? These are just assumptions; I still want actual confirmation.
Xyn Raven

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: Stats

Post by IronJustice » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:37 pm

Hey Raven, welcome to the forums!

INT actually boosts your damage with Seru skills. It doesn't have anything to do with absorption. As far as I know, Seru absorption is mostly random with element compatibility being a factor.

You are correct about AGI. I believe it also boosts your chance to land hits (your AGI vs opponents AGI).
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:49 pm

IronJustice wrote:Hey Raven, welcome to the forums!

INT actually boosts your damage with Seru skills. It doesn't have anything to do with absorption. As far as I know, Seru absorption is mostly random with element compatibility being a factor.

You are correct about AGI. I believe it also boosts your chance to land hits (your AGI vs opponents AGI).
Well, thank you for the welcome, and I looked it up myself, and someone said that INT does boost the damage with Seru skills and also the resistance against them, which doesn't exactly make sense, but that's what I heard. Another thing I found was about AGI, and it was that AGI is what controls the number of art blocks you have, with and without using Spirit, which makes sense, since Noa has the highest AGI and has more art blocks than anyone early in the game, and Gala has the lowest AGI and, as we all know, has two blocks without Spirit, four with.
Xyn Raven

GoldenPower89
Level 57

Post by GoldenPower89 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:45 pm

What you read was factual. The forums are generally filled with nonsense, but the rest of the site is a good source of info if you get stuck on something.

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:53 pm

GoldenPower89 wrote:What you read was factual. The forums are generally filled with nonsense, but the rest of the site is a good source of info if you get stuck on something.
...... I don't even know what you're talking about.
Xyn Raven

Nightshade
Level 60

Post by Nightshade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Agility is what determines the length of your Arts bar. The higher your AGL, the more commands (Up, Down, Left, Right) that character can use in one turn.

It's why Noa gets so many more attacks per combo than Gala.

Chance of blocking attacks is actually based on ATK and SPD.
Do not question yourself with the why or the how. I simply am, and that is all you need to know.

Raven
Level 11

Post by Raven » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:50 pm

Nightshade wrote:Agility is what determines the length of your Arts bar. The higher your AGL, the more commands (Up, Down, Left, Right) that character can use in one turn.

And Intelligence?
Xyn Raven

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Post by IronJustice » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Nightshade wrote:Agility is what determines the length of your Arts bar. The higher your AGL, the more commands (Up, Down, Left, Right) that character can use in one turn.

My bad. Wow.
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart