NEW SITE FEATURES POLL

Just a forum that contains information regarding the newest polls on the main site.

Which features do you want in the new site?

Arcade
15%
Shoutbox/Chat
31%
Comments on pages throughout the site
15%
Inviting Friends and getting G for it
8%
Posting pictures and wall messages (like in FB) on your own profile for people to view/like/comment
15%
A clan system to build clans and battle other clans on the site for 'areas' of the website
15%

Total votes: 13

K73SK
Level 89

NEW SITE FEATURES POLL

Post by K73SK » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:40 pm

It's been awhile. But I want to know some of the key features on this site that you will or will not use on the new site. I also want to know things or ideas that we have, but want to make sure people are on board with them.

EVERY PERSON COUNTS!!! The more votes, the better. I don't want to focus on things that no one will ever use. So just answer all the items in the poll that you think you will use on the new website and select all the things you don't think you'll use.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html

IronJustice
Level Rusty

Re: NEW SITE FEATURES POLL

Post by IronJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 am

Good ideas K! Honestly I am fine with things the way they are, but more features the better! I know how much work it is to get new features to coexist without bugs, so I'd use each new feature a little bit to make it worthwhile for you.

I have a request. Isn't there something we can do with the Seru system we have now? I heard of a Pokemon like system that some forums have, where you have a pet that grows over time/posts. Maybe we can even battle eachother (of course Red would kill every one of us with his massive post count).
Legend of Legaia, a pinnacle of human achievement, will always have a place in my heart

K73SK
Level 89

Re: NEW SITE FEATURES POLL

Post by K73SK » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:49 am

Yup, the pet/store system will definitely stay. That's why I didn't include it, because I already know it's a key component that kept people on here to begin with and I know it needs improvement. There's a LOT of improvement planned for the seru and we've discussed on whether we want to tie them into the D&D game or not as well. And if we do decide to do clans, there's no doubt they can be of use there.
Donate to legendoflegaia.net if you are one who wants to keep it alive! http://www.legendoflegaia.net/donate.html